Event - customer_membership.active.expiring.x.days.in.the.future
This notification event is used to send notifications about upcoming membership subscription expiration.
Event is fired for all the subscriptions, which meet the following criteria:
- subscription is enabled
- subscription is of type "membership"
- subscription's expiry date is in the future or today
Following attributes are supported for the event:
- Days Interval: Required. Will filter subscriptions, which expire in X days.
- Membership Types: Optional. If selected, only selected membership types will be filtered.
- Memberships: Optional. If selected, only selected memberships will be filtered.
- Billing Profile Linked: Yes/No/Any (default = Yes). If Yes, only subscriptions, which are linked with enabled billing profile, are filtered. If No, only subscriptions, which are not linked with any billing profile or are linked with disabled billing profile, are filtered.
Process: Selected process will be executed with parameters:
- Invoice ID (last not fully paid invoice from the billing profile, which is not in status Cancelled / Refunded) - passed only if subscription is linked with a billing profile.
- Subscription ID
- Customer ID