Event - customer_membership.billing_profile_invalid.expiring.x.days.in.the.future
This notification event is used to send notifications about upcoming membership subscription expiration.
Event is fired for all the subscriptions, which meet the following criteria:
- subscription is of type "membership"
- subscription's expiry date is in the future or today
- subscription is one of these:
- not linked with a billing profile
- linked with a disabled billing profile
- linked with an enabled billing profile, which does not have any recurring item configured
Following attributes are supported for the event:
- Days Interval: Required. Will filter subscriptions, which expire in X days.
- Membership Types: Optional. If selected, only selected membership types will be filtered.
- Memberships: Optional. If selected, only selected memberships will be filtered.
Process: Selected process will be executed with parameters:
- Invoice ID (last not fully paid invoice from the billing profile, which is not in status Cancelled / Refunded)
- Subscription ID
- Customer ID