Event - unpaid.invoices.x.days.after.due.date
This notification event is used to send notifications about unpaid invoices related to due date.
Event is fired for all the invoices, which meet the following criteria:
- invoice does not have one of statuses: Cancelled / Refunded
- invoice is not fully paid (does not have status Paid)
Following attributes are supported for the event:
- Days Interval: Required. Will filter invoices, whose due date is X days in the future. Negative value can be used to filter invoices with due date in the past (e.g. -5 for 5 days in the past).
- Days Type: All / Business Days. Whether all days or only business days (week days) should be calculated for Days Interval.
- Unpaid invoices count: Optional. If entered, number of unpaid invoices is checked for the customer.
- Only last invoices in a row: Yes / No. If Yes, number of unpaid invoices (previous filter) is checked only for the last invoices in a row.
- Exact number of unpaid invoices: Yes / No. If Yes, number of unpaid invoices must be the same as the entered value. Otherwise, there may be more unpaid invoices (entered value is the minimum).
- Exclude Customers Tagged as: Optional. If selected, only customers without the selected tags are filtered.
- Exclude Invoices Tagged as: Optional. If selected, only invoices without the selected tags are filtered.
- Payment Method: None / Credit Card / Direct Debit. If selected, only invoices linked with billing profiles with selected payment method are filtered.
- Exclude if Successful Payment in: Optional. If entered, notification is not sent if there was a successful payment in the last X (entered) days.
Process: Selected process will be executed with parameters:
- Invoice ID
- Customer ID