Event - invoice.statement.send
This notification event is used to send invoice statements to customers / contact persons. Statements are sent to customer contacts with Accounts = Yes setting, or to default contact person if no such contact exists.
Event is fired for all the customers, who meet the following criteria:
- have at least one invoice in status Unpaid / Partially Paid
- unpaid invoices are in statuses: Approved / Approved & Sent / Failed Payment
Following attributes are supported for the event:
- Day of Month: Required. Day of month, when the notification should be sent.
- Since: Due Date / Date Created. Which date field is used to filter invoices into date categories (defined in Owing filter).
- Owing: All / 0 - 30 / 31 - 60 / 61 - 90 / 91 - *. Filter invoices which have due date / date created (as defined in Since filter) X days in the past.
- Attach Invoices: Yes / No. Whether to attached invoice PDFs in the email as well as the statement PDF. Otherwise, only statement PDF is attached.
- Exclude Invoices Tagged as: Optional. If selected, only invoices without the selected tags are filtered.
Email: Selected email will be sent to customer with the attached statement. These parameters are used in the email and so related tags can be used in the message:
- Customer ID
- Customer Contact ID