How to Create Subsections
This article explains how to create sub-sections in Fortix.
Subsections are added to an existing section. Refer the article How to Add Sections in Fortix on how to add Sections. Navigate to the Sections page by clicking on Sections in the People menu.
The Sections page opens with a list of Sections linked to a Division. Click the down arrow in the Action tab at the end of the row of the Section that the subsection will be added. Click Add Subsection.
The Subsections page will open with the ADD NEW SUBSECTION form enabled.
- Enter the Subsection name
- Click the down arrow to select an alternative Section to link this subsection to.
- Enter a Description of the subsection.
- Tick the boxes next to the appropriate Roles for the subsection.
- Tick the boxes next to the Teams that are linked to the subsection.
Click SAVE to commit the entry to the system.
Depending on your Menu structure, Click Subsections or use address bar short link: /?subsections
A list of Subsections is displayed in the Subsections page.