Event - note.update.date.x.days.in.the.past
This notification event is used to send notifications about customers, for who the last created / updated note was X days ago. Note allocation is checked in these areas:
- customer's contact person
- customer's opportunity
Event is fired for all the customers, who meet the following criteria:
- there was a note created / updated for the customer (in any area listed above) exactly X days ago
- no newer note exists for the customer (in any area listed above)
Following attributes are supported for the event:
- Days Interval: Required. Will filter customers, for who the last note was created / updated X days in the past.
- Days Type: All / Business Days. Whether all days or only business days (week days) should be calculated for Days Interval.
- Exclude Customers Tagged as: Optional. If selected, only customers without the selected tags are filtered.
- Include Customers Tagged as: Optional. If selected, only customers with the selected tags are filtered.
- Trigger Only for Opportunity Notes: Yes / No. If Yes, note allocations will be checked only in opportunities area (customer and contact person check will be omitted).
- Opportunity Statuses: Optional. This filter is applied only if "Trigger Only for Opportunity Notes" filter is set to Yes. If selected, only opportunities in the selected statuses will be checked.
Process: Selected process will be executed with parameters:
- Customer ID
- Opportunity ID