How to Display Bank Details on Invoices
Billing Entity is the entity who is invoicing and collecting payments from clients. Depending on your business model, there may be more than one Billing Entity. This article explains how to add or edit Billing Entity and where it is used. How to add Bank or address details to invoices
Click Setup Icon on the right side of the screen and FInd "Billing Entities" under FINANCE. Click Billing Entities.
The address bar link is : /?applications
Click Add New to Add another Billing Entity. Click an existing Billing Entity Name to edit.
The EDIT BILLING ENTITY form displays the Name, Company Details, Logo and Account Details.
- Name - A unique name is assigned to every Billing Entity used. Billing Entity is the entity who is invoicing and collecting payments from clients. Depending on your business model, there may be more than one Billing Entity.
- Company Details - The Company Details of the Billing Entity eg. Your Company data
- Logo - The Company Logo of the Billing Entity eg. Your Company Logo. This is displayed on the top left corner of the Invoice.
- Account Details - The Company Account of the Billing Entity . This is not displayed on the invoice, but is system information that is used to process payments and linked to Xero.
- Description field is where Payment terms, Bank details or seasonal messages can be displayed. Refer to How to display E-mail messages in Editor for automatically adding messages to this Description field.
Click SAVE to commit the changes to the system.
Navigate to the Invoices list view. Click Action Down arrow and select View Invoice PDF. The changes from the Billing Entity is reflected in the Invoice.