Create Company Branches
Your customers might be assigned to branches that belong to your company.
This article explains how to set up your company branches in Fortix and how to assign a customer to one of your company branches.
Click the Gear Icon - Setup and find Default Options under the SYSTEM menu.
The DEFAULT OPTION form opens. Click the Internal Customer field data which should be your company.
Refer to the Heading How to change Screen Layout of Opportunity page should the branches component not be visible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The Contacts page will open with the EDIT CONTACT form. Locate the Branches Component on the page. Click Add New in the Heading bar of the BRANCHES component.
The Branches page opens with the ADD NEW BRANCH form enabled.
- Add the Branch Name int the Branch field.
- Click the down-arrow in the Main Contact field and select the correct Main Contact for the Branch from the list. Note that only Contacts that have been added to the Business is available for selection.
- Complete the address fields.
- If the Postal Address is the same as the physical address, then tick the As Above box. Else complete the information for the Postal Address.
- If the Invoice Address is the same as the physical address, then tick the As Above box. Else complete the information for the Invoice Address. Click SAVE to commit the changes to the system. SAVE & CREATE CONTACT PERSON opens the Contact Person page with the ADD NEW CONTACT PERSON form enabled.
The Branches are now displayed on the Contact page.
Click on the underlined Contact Customer Business or Company where the Branch will be added to. Follow the Menu by Clicking CONTACTS then Customers.
The Contacts page will open with the EDIT CONTACT form. Locate the Office Use Data by scrolling down on the page.
Click the down Arrow in the Registration Form Branch and select the branch that this customer belongs to.
Click SAVE to commit the record to the system.
The Branch has been allocated to the customer in the Contacts List view