Event - user.personal.document.expiring.x.days.in.the.future
This notification event is used to send notifications about users, who have personal documents with expiry date X days in the future or in the past.
Event is fired for all the users, which meet the following criteria:
- have personal document(s) with expiry date X days in the future or in the past, as defined in notifications, based on days type
- event is not fired during weekends if days type is set to business days
Following attributes are supported for the event:
- Days Interval: Required. Will filter users, whose personal document(s) have expiry date X days in the future or in the past. Negative value is used for expiry date in the past. Example: -5 to filter users, whose personal document expired 5 days ago, 3 to filter users, whose personal document is going to expire in 3 days.
- Days Type: All / Business Days. Whether all days or only business days (week days) should be calculated for Days Interval.
- Personal Documents: Optional. If selected, only selected personal documents are checked for expiration. Otherwise all the documents are checked.
Process: Selected process will be executed with parameters:
- User ID
- Customer ID - if user is linked with customer