Managing Tags with Categories and Permissions
Create tags to aid classification, mark ownership, note boundaries, and improve group search of unrelated records. This article explains various ways to create tags in Fortix.
Tags are created each with a Unique Id, eg.if you would have 10 tags with the same name all of them will be listed. If you are using "No Marketing" tag with id 40 and "No Marketing" tag id 41 on contacts and exclude only "No Marketing" id 41 the contacts where tag id 40 is used will not be picked up.
Click Menu Option Tags under Dashboard. This opens the Tags page and a list of current Tags is displayed.
The address link is: /?tags
On the right-hand side Click + sign to Add New tags.
The Tags page opens with the ADD TAG form.
- Add the Name of the Tag to be created
- Choose a colour from the Colour Picker.
- Tag management and view access is activated by selecting Yes for Limited Access
- Click the down-arrow in the Management Access field to select the roles that can edit or delete this Tag.
- Click the down-arrow in the View Access field to select the roles that can view this Tag.
Add a description to help with the usage of this tag. Click SAVE to continue.