How to receive email Notification about Work Requests
Users can receive Automated Notifications in their mailbox with regards to the activity of their team and progress on Work Requests.
All changes are tracked by the changelog, so it is totally transparent. This frees up valuable time and prevents miscommunications.
There are three different ways to access the EDIT USER form and setup Notifications.
Click on the Profile photo or circle on the right-hand side. This can be accessed no matter what page you are on in the system. Click My Profile.
This opens the EDIT USER Form where users can update their own personal information relating to their role and employment.
Scroll down to the Notifications section. The Click the radio button for Yes or No:
- Email Notifications for new Team Messages - Get Notified of new team messages via email
- Email Notifications for new Workflow Notifications - Get Notified about new workflow notifications via email
- Work Requests Workflow Notifications - Get Notified of updates in work requests via workflow notifications
- Work Requests Email Notifications - Get Notified of updates in work requests via email
- Daily Work Report E-mail Notifications - Receive daily summary of pending work via email